Creative, Tech Savvy Virtual Assistant
Monday to Friday, 3 hours per day
(Stanard business hours, PH time zone)
If you are suitable for this role, you will be hired to work directly with two of our clients.
- passionate about helping others and client/customer satisfaction?
- proactive and detail oriented?
- tech savvy and enjoy learning new systems?
- able to communicate with a diverse group of people with professionalism, and natural ease?
- able to work in a collaborative manner?
If you answered YES to ALL the questions above, please read on!
Our clients are looking to work with a tech savvy virtual assistant who loves being behind the scenes supporting them to stay on top of the business administration.
This is a work from home position, therefore you’re not afraid of technology, and you have a dedicated, home office work space with an up-to-date computer and unlimited access to the Internet.
It is important to us that you are:
- structured and organised
- have an eye for the detail
- focused on solutions, not problems
- able to manage your stress levels
- helpful and kind
- highly effective and efficient with your time.
We are passionate about supporting service-based professionals to succeed in business and life. In our experience, many small business owners are overwhelmed and over worked because they’re trying to ‘do it all’. We alleviate their stress by doing their business and/or personal administration work.
Our clients vary from executive coaches, management consultants, therapists, investment advisers to health practitioners, psychologists, and wellness centres.
Since 2007, Bauhinia Solutions has offered a range of services varying from diary and email management, data entry of expenses, organising events to posting on social media, sending newsletters and managing websites.
The core of our team are based in Hong Kong, and the Philippines.
About Our Clients
Our clients are artists who have their own studios.
One client is a long term Art Educator, and a Registered Art Therapist. She offers individual Art Therapy sessions for adults and children, as well as a range of art and wellness workshops and retreats.
The other client is a multi-disciplinary artist, and art educator. She sells her artwork through her art shows and online shop, as well as offers a range of art classes and retreats.
Both clients are based in Hong Kong.
Tasks and Responsibilities
While the work is dynamic and fluid based on the needs of the client, the tasks you’ll be assign may be similiar to these:
- Managing emails and workshop enquiries.
- Managing client bookings and cancellations.
- Updating of websites including but not limited to the course and workshop schedules.
- Maintaing online stores either via the website or Esty.
- Managing student registration of courses, and maintaining spreadsheets pertaining to those registrations.
- Creating of workshop flyers, social media images, and newsletter images using Canva.
- Maintaining client databases.
- Social media posting and monitoring.
- Creating newsletters and promotional materials.
- Helping build internal/external knowledge base and protocols (SOPs).
- Helping organise overseas retreats and private events.
- Liaising with guest artists and practitioners hiring the studios.
- Invoicing and managing expenses using Xero.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timeliness of work completion and good time management
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good feedback on all interactions with clients and customers
- Organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Must have an eye for graphics and design.
- A passion and interest in helping others and working in a helping profession.
- Must possess the ability to relate and work well with clients, and the team.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills, with good written and spoken English
- Strong commitment to maintain confidentiality.
- Computer literate (MS Office) and comfortable using various online systems.
We understand that there will be some platforms that you do not have experience with, but we want somebody that is confident to use and learn a new platform. General confidence in software as a service is a must. Training will be provided.
- Microsoft Office
- Google Workspace
- Wix / Squarespace
- Facebook / Instagram / LinkedIn
You will be required to use a project management system, and log your working hours.
You must have:
- 5+ years working in business administration
- Used Word, Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent) to an advanced level
- General items that are needed for a home office
- A WIRED internet connection of at least 3mbps total speed. Wifi connections are NOT allowed.
Contract / Remuneration
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 3 hours per day (PH day time).
This position is:
- $4,550 HKD per month (approx. 33,030 PHP per month)
- 3 months probation
- Entitled to 7 days annual leave
- Hong Kong Public Holidays
- Paid on the 15th of the month, 2 weeks in arrears and 2 weeks in advance
- Paid via Wise directly into your bank account