Tech Savvy Virtual Assistant
Monday to Friday, 5 hours per day
If you are suitable for this role, you will be hired to work directly with one of our clients.
- passionate about helping others and client/customer satisfaction?
- proactive and detail oriented?
- tech savvy and enjoy learning new systems?
- able to communicate with a range of stakeholders with professionalism, and natural ease?
- able to work in a collaborative manner?
If you answered YES to ALL the questions above, please read on!
Our client is looking to hire a tech savvy virtual assistant who loves being behind the scenes supporting clients to stay on top of the business administration.
This is a work from home position, therefore you’re not afraid of technology, and you have a dedicated, home office work space with an up-to-date computer and unlimited access to the Internet.
It is important to us that you are:
- structured and organised
- have an eye for the detail
- focused on solutions, not problems
- able to manage your stress levels
- helpful and kind
- highly effective and efficient with your time.
We are passionate about supporting service-based professionals and c-suite executives to succeed in business and life. In our experience, many small business owners and c-suite executives are overwhelmed and over worked because they’re trying to ‘do it all’. We alleviate their stress by doing their business and/or personal administration work.
Our clients vary from executive coaches, management consultants, investment advisers to health practitioners, psychologists, and wellness centres.
Since 2007, Bauhinia Solutions has offered a range of services varying from diary and email management, data entry of expenses, organising events to posting on social media, sending newsletters and managing websites.
The core of our team are based in Hong Kong, and the Philippines.
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide provider of rehabilitation-based Pilates education, producing high-caliber Pilates teachers and successful Pilates studio models.
The team run courses in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, China and Japan throughout the year.
Our client are passionate about helping and being in the helping profession.
Tasks and Responsibilities
While the work is dynamic and fluid based on the needs of the client, the tasks you’ll be assign may be similiar to these:
- Data input and updating related to the client’s education business.
- Updating attendance and sending out of attendance email certificates
- Updating of websites including but not limited to the course schedule
- Managing student registration of courses, and maintaining spreadsheets pertaining to those registrations
- Re-qualification processing
- Virtual course organization
- Client bookings and cancellations
- Mindbody updates (class management, client management)
- Data cleaning in Salesforce and other systems
- Database work – Chinese Names and Phone Numbers
- Social Media monitoring
- Basic sales works – answering and qualifying leads
- Help build internal/external knowledge base and protocols (SOPs)
Key Performance Indicators
- Timeliness of work completion and good time management (we will provide indicators on time for each task)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good feedback on all interactions with clients and customers
- Organised with excellent attention to detail.
- A passion and interest in helping others and working in a helping profession.
- Must possess the ability to relate and work well with clients, and the team.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills, with good written and spoken English
- Strong commitment to maintain confidentiality.
- Computer literate (MS Office) and comfortable using various online systems.
We understand that there will be some platforms that you do not have experience with, but we want somebody that is confident to use and learn a new platform. General confidence in software as a service is a must. Training will be provided.
- Google Workspace
- Zoho Docs
- Constant Contact
- Zoho Backstage
- Brightspace Learning Platform
You will be required to use a project management system, and log your working hours.
You must have:
- 5+ years working in business administration
- Used Word, Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent) to an advanced level
- General items that are needed for a home office
- A WIRED internet connection of at least 3mbps total speed. Wifi connections are NOT allowed.
Contract / Remuneration
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 5 hours per day with a lunch break.
This position is:
- $6,500 HKD per month (approx. 47,084 PHP per month)
- 3 months probation
- Entitled to 7 days annual leave
- Hong Kong Public Holidays
- Paid on the 15th of the month, 2 weeks in arrears and 2 weeks in advance
- Paid via Wise directly into your bank account
To apply, please email Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and tell her why you are suitable for the position, and share something about yourself on a personal level.
Please note, we will NOT discuss the position over the phone or via social media. We offer a fair recruitment process for everyone applying. If you call, you will be told to apply through the abovementioned process. If you message Nicole on social media, she will not respond.
All applications who follow the correct process will be acknowledged and considered. Information provided by applicants is considered confidential and will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
All information provided by Bauhinia Solutions is confidential.
Applications Deadline: Friday, 6 October 2023