Monday to Friday, 5 hours per day, flexible as needed (specific working hours to be discussed)
If you are suitable for this role, you will be hired to work directly with one of our clients.
- excellent at managing a busy calendar?
- passionate about client/customer satisfaction?
- proactive in your working style?
- an expert at project management?
- able to communicate with senior stakeholders with professionalism, and natural ease?
- able to work in a collaborative manner?
If you answered YES to ALL the questions above, please read on!
This is a work from home position, therefore you’re not afraid of technology, and you have a dedicated, home office work space with an up-to-date computer and unlimited access to the Internet.
It is important to us that you are:
- structured and organised
- have an eye for the detail
- focused on solutions, not problems
- a critical thinker and not afraid to ask questions
- proactive in your support
- highly effective and efficient with your time.
We are passionate about supporting service-based professionals and c-suite executives to succeed in business and life. In our experience, many small business owners and c-suite executives are overwhelmed and over worked because they’re trying to ‘do it all’. We alleviate their stress by doing their business and/or personal administration work.
Our clients vary from executive coaches, management consultants, investment advisers to health practitioners, psychologists, and wellness centres.
Since 2007, Bauhinia Solutions has offered a range of services varying from diary and email management, data entry of expenses, organising events to posting on social media, sending newsletters and managing websites.
The core of our team are based in Hong Kong, and the Philippines.
About Our Client
Our client counsels senior leaders primarily in the financial services industry. She provides coaching for leaders and teams in the areas of building and leading teams, leadership communication, performance and talent management, and relationship building.
She brings to her clients her extensive experience in developing businesses and leading teams at top tier investment banks across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Our client is dynamic, resourceful, articulate, and expects a high level of professionalism.
Tasks and Responsibilities
While the work is dynamic and fluid based on the needs of the client, the tasks you’ll be assign may be similiar to these:
- Liaising with C-Suite Executives and their assistants (our client’s clients)
- Calendar management, scheduling meetings, and confirming appointments
- Researching business information online
- Drafting proposals using templates, and creating presentations using PowerPoint
- Drafting contracts, invoicing, and expense reporting
- Email management and correspondence
- Filing, document and records management
- Sales piepline tracking
- Drafting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
You will need to/be:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Self motivated and helpful
- Able to manage your time and multiple emails
- Communicate well at all levels in writing, via email, and over Zoom
- Professional in your online and offline communications
- Committed and reliable
- Action and detail oriented
- Confident with technology
- Willing to learn new systems
You will be required to use a project management system, and log your working hours.
You must have:
- 5+ years working as a Personal / Executive Assistant with extensive scheduling experience
- Used Word, Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent) to an advanced level
- Familiar with using Outlook Online (Office 365)
- General items that are needed for a home office
- A WIRED internet connection of at least 3mbps total speed. Wifi connections are NOT allowed.
This job is NOT right for you if:
- you have no experience and want to learn on the job
- you are easily distracted and cannot focus for periods of time
We are looking for someone who is reliable, communicates well, and wants to work. The goal is to support our clients so they can focus on what they do best.
We must stress, if you are easily flustered, or find multiple tasks overwhelming, this role is NOT for you. If you want to learn on the job, this role is NOT for you.
Contract / Remuneration
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 5 hours per day with some flexibility as needed. Working times to be discussed.
This position is:
- $7,583 HKD per month (approx. 54,275 PHP per month)
- 3 months probation
- Entitled to 7 days annual leave
- Hong Kong Public Holidays
- Paid at the end of each month for the month worked
- Paid via Wise directly into your bank account
To apply, please email Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and tell her why you are suitable for the position, and share something about yourself on a personal level.
Please note, we will NOT discuss the position over the phone or via social media. We offer a fair recruitment process for everyone applying. If you call, you will be told to apply through the abovementioned process. If you message Nicole on social media, she will not respond.
All applications who follow the correct process will be acknowledged and considered. Information provided by applicants is considered confidential and will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
All information provided by Bauhinia Solutions is confidential.
Applications Deadline: Sunday, 19th November 2023