Avoid Solopreneur Burnout – 101 Ways We Can Support You
Register below to receive our FREE report outlining the 101 ways we can support you. We’ll also keep you posted on future updates.
Client Manager | Executive Assistance and Administration
Having worked in the pharmaceutical industry for a number of years, Stella is detailed oriented. Speaks Cantonese, Mandarin, and English. Reads Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
Stella has broad business development and operational management experience, mainly in the pharmaceutical industry and government regulatory sectors. Her experience working in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong as well as being responsible for regulatory affairs in Hong Kong, Macau and 30 other countries such as Germany, Korea, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Ecuador, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Malaysia, has given her the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people.
Being active in the pharmaceutical industry, Stella has refined her organisational skills and problem-solving abilities through organising different aspects of exhibitions and conferences from booth design and management, to speaker arrangements, logistics, and promotional materials. Stella’s warmth and attention to detail helped her thrive it the competitive pharmaceutical industry.
After working as a pharmacist, Stella discovered she enjoyed both the analytical thinking and the administrative duties that were required of her. She revels in providing quality customer services, offering solutions, and refining processes for better efficiency and effectiveness.
Stella’s Career Highlights include:
- In 2007, Stella became an registered pharmacist in Australia.
- Successfully designing, manufacturing and launching three nutraceutical products within 1.5
years, managing the product from conception to commercialization.
- Due to rapid growth of a previous company, Stella was given the opportunity to be involved in setting up the US operations, a logistic system from China to overseas clients, an ERP system and HR Systems, including MPF, Insurance etc.
Stella holds a Bachelor of Pharmacy from the Curtin University of Technology, Western Australia. Raised in Malaysia, Stella lived/worked in Australia and Singapore, before relocating to Hong Kong in 2009.
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management
- Event Planning and Assistance
- Email and Calendar Management
- Travel Organisation
- Government Import Regulations
Software and Systems
- Microsoft Office | G-Suite
- Teamwork Project and Spaces
- Xero Accounting
The Inside Scoop:
Here’s a few things about Stella’s life that you won’t find in her bio.
- Having grown up in Malaysia, travelled extensively around Asia and the US, and studied and lived in Australia, Stella is fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- In her spare time, she enjoys hiking the Hong Kong trails, baking and cooking for her friends. She makes a to-die-for Malaysian Laksa.
- Stella has a musical background. She enjoys singing and she has played the electric organ and flute since the age of 9.
Curious To Know More?
To discuss your needs and how the Bauhinia team can support you in the growth of your business, organise a call with Founder and Director, Nicole Graham.