Avoid Solopreneur Burnout – 101 Ways We Can Support You
Register below to receive our FREE report outlining the 101 ways we can support you. We’ll also keep you posted on future updates.
Client Manager | Number Cruncher
Lover of numbers, whether it is entering them or crunching them. Give her an Excel spreadsheet and ask her to analyse or reconcile, and she’s in her element.
Rajshree Chirkut supports a cross-section of entrepreneurs in a variety of industries.
Rajshree has a strong background in credit management, key account management, and administration. Repeatedly recognized as a top performer and rising star, Rajshree Chirkut thrives on challenges and new opportunities – and isn’t happy until she’s crushed it!
Rajshree’s experience from years managing high pressure, high performance corporate teams in the financial industry, enables her to deliver high-level, professional support to her clients. With over 10 years in Corporate Accounts and Sales Support, she understands the nuances of customer service and the unique needs of communicating and maintaining relationships with corporate clients.
Rajshree prides herself on working with integrity and striving to deliver the highest levels of performance. Her greatest strength lies in her agility, ever adaptable and ready to take on new, challenging assignments. Rajshree also has strong research skills, not only allowing her to provide quality research support to her clients, but empowering her to immerse herself in new industry sectors with knowledge and insight.
Some of Rajshree’s career highlights are:
- Started as a receptionist and rose through the ranks to Corporate Credit Manager.
- Identified as a top performer – selected to attend the New Managers Program at the University of Cape Town.
- Identified as a high potential employee – selected to attend the company’s leadership program, MTN Flight.
- Constantly tasked to take over problematic areas within the organisation.
Rajshree’s positive work ethic and continuous self-improvement philosophy is demonstrated every day as she continues to pursue new skills and expand her knowledge base through further professional training and real-world work experience.
Working at Bauhinia, Rajshree has discovered she enjoys working with clients who need assistance with database management, CRM systems, and their invoicing, expenses and bank reconciliations. She support clients using Xero Accounting and Wave Accounting, and to further her knowledge, is about to embark on studies in Bookkeeping. Rajshree is currently studying to be a certified Xero Advisor
Rajshree grew up in South Africa and moved to Hong Kong with her family in 2015.
Areas of Expertise
- Spreadsheet Management
- Graphing and Charting Data in Excel
- Account Receivables and Payable
- General Bookkeeping
- Debtors and Collections Management
- Database/CRM Management
Software and Systems
- Microsoft Office | G-Suite
- Teamwork Projects and Spaces
- Xero Accounting
- Wave Accounting
The Inside Scoop:
Here’s a few things about Rajshree’s life that you won’t find in her bio.
- Rajshree really enjoys mediation, and finds this a way of relaxing and unwinding after a busy day. It has also helped her manage the challenges, when they arise, much better than prior to incorporating meditation into her daily practice.
- She has a love of watching and listening to Bollywood movies and music. Her enthusiasm has rubbed off on her daughter.
- Rajshree likes to practice mindfulness and conscious parenting while navigating her role as a mother.
- If there is a rain storm, you’ll find her enjoying the pitter-patter of the rain against her window. Rajshree loves listening to the sounds of the rain.
Book a Discovery Call
Because we carefully tailor our services to each new client's unique needs, we intentionally take on no more than three new clients each month.
To discuss your needs and how the Bauhinia team can support you in the growth of your business, book a Discover Call with our Founder and Director, Nicole Graham.