Well Organised Virtual Assistant
- love, love, love administrative or back office type work?
- enjoy providing quality service, and nurturing client relationships?
- communicate effectively with clients and colleagues?
- pride yourself on being able to work with a diverse group of people?
- have a strong and stable internet connection, with 3mpbs internet speed and a good quality computer?
- use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint or the equivalent to an advanced level?
- pick up new software easily without getting frustrated or anxious?
- manage your own time without getting overwhelmed when you have multiple demands?
- be super responsive and flexible with your hours, if necessary?
If you answered YES to ALL the questions above, please read on!
We are looking for someone to support a busy, dynamic business owner on a personal and professional level. Your working hours are Monday to Friday, 3 hours per day, 3:00pm to 6:00pm Philippines time (flexibility, as needed, is appreciated). You will with one client, and help with the overflow of work for other clients. Ultimately, we’d work to build your hours to 3 hours per day, Monday to Friday. The successful candidate is highly effective and efficient with their time.
This is a work from home position, therefore you must have a dedicated, home office work space with an up-to-date computer and unlimited access to the Internet.
It is important to us that you are:
- structured and organised
- have an eye for the detail
- focused on solutions, not problems
- able to manage your stress levels
- helpful and kind
- fluent in English, Cantonese is a bonus
We are passionate about supporting service-based professionals and c-suite executives to succeed in business and life. In our experience, many small business owners and c-suite executives are overwhelmed and over worked because they’re trying to ‘do it all’. We alleviate their stress by doing their business and/or personal administration work.
Our clients vary from executive coaches, management consultants, investment advisers to art curators, psychologists, and wellness centres.
Since 2007, Bauhinia Solutions has offered a range of services varying from diary and email management, data entry of expenses, organising events to posting on social media, sending newsletters and managing websites.
The foundation of the business is to offer flexible, support to our clients and reflect the flexibility back to the team. The team are based in Hong Kong and the Philippines. Our business hours are Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Your support needs will vary from one day to the next, therefore some days you may be busy with all different types of tasks, and then some days, it may be the same tasks.
The tasks you’ll be assign may be similiar to these:
- Pulling expenses from emails, and forwarding to the accounting team
- Managing diaries, as well as scheduling and confirming appointments
- Researching business information online
- Formatting large documents, or updating presentations using PowerPoint
- Uploading and tracking medical insurance claims
- Adding children activities to a calendar
- Researching activities for the family or for children
- Organising travel – flights, cars, accommodation etc.
- Drafting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
You will need to/be:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Self motivated and helpful
- Able to manage your time and multiple emails
- Communicate well at all levels in writing, via email, and over Zoom
- Professional in your online and offline communications
- Committed and reliable
- Action and detail oriented
- Willing to learn new systems
You will be required to use our internal systems, and log all your working hours for purpose of invoicing clients.
You must have:
- 5+ years working in a Personal / Executive Assistant role
- Used Word, Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent) to an advanced level
- Familiar with using Outlook Online for email and calendar management
- Your own fully functioning laptop or PC with at least 4GB RAM and is running on i3 Processor or higher. This is REQUIRED.
- A WIRED internet connection of at least 3mbps total speed. Wifi connections are NOT allowed.
This job is NOT right for you if:
- have no experience and want to learn on the job
- are easily distracted and cannot focus for periods of time
- have small children or family members at home, and you’re required to attend to their needs regularly
- want to work out of coffee shops or co-working spaces
- want a corporate role in a large organisation
We are looking for someone who is reliable, communicates well, and wants to work. The goal is to support our client so they can focus on what they do best.
We must stress, if you are easily flustered, or find multiple tasks overwhelming, this role is NOT for you. If you want to learn on the job, this role is NOT for you.
Contract / Remuneration
Ultimately, we’d like this role to be 3 hours per day, Monday to Friday. At this point in time, we are looking for someone who is open to growing into the role.
This position is:
- 3 hours per day, Monday to Friday, 3:00pm to 6:00pm (flexibility, if needed, is appreciated)
- $3,900 HKD per month (approx. 26,552 PHP)
- 3 months probation
- Entitled to 5 working days annual leave (7 days in the 2nd year, 10 days thereafter)
- Hong Kong Public Holidays (pro-rata)
- Paid on the 15th of the month, 2 weeks in arrears and 2 weeks in advance
- Paid via Wise.com directly into your bank account
To apply, please email Nicole Graham (firstname.lastname@example.org) your CV and tell her why you are suitable for the position, and share something about yourself on a personal level.
Please note, we will NOT discuss the position over the phone or via social media. We offer a fair recruitment process for everyone applying. If you call, you will be told to apply through the abovementioned process. If you message Nicole on social media, she will not respond.
All applications will be acknowledged and considered. Information provided by applicants is considered confidential and will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
All information provided by Bauhinia Solutions is confidential.
Applications Deadline: 19th June 2022