Avoid Solopreneur Burnout – 101 Ways We Can Support You
Register below to receive our FREE report outlining the 101 ways we can support you. We’ll also keep you posted on future updates.
Following a successful career as an Executive Assistant to C-Suite Execs, and then as a corporate Learning & Development / HR Development Manager, and Facilitator, Nicole has been a driver in using technology to improve work efficiency and provide training.
Starting out teaching business owners how to use their computer software, and freelancing as a Virtual Assistant, Nicole has developed Bauhinia Solutions into a boutique business support agency, and now leads a team of employees in Hong Kong, Philippines, and the UK. Nicole and her team have supported and driven growth remotely for more than 100 clients globally since 2007.
Nicole’s experiences, her decades of personal and professional development, her well-grounded confidence, and her natural ability to conceptualise the bigger picture while sorting out operational details, enables her to lead clients through all stages of their business growth.
Some of her career highlights are:
- Introduced blended learning and online learning management systems to corporate organisations.
- Nicole’s initiatives have won two training and development awards in Australia.
- Has developed detailed business plans for company boards and government bodies.
- Facilitated and led corporate change programs including induction programs, to developing company values and vision.
- In 2010, became the first Certified Online Business Manager™ in Asia.
- Due to her ability to learn and adapt to online systems and software incredibly quickly, she was a popular computer trainer.
- Evolved Bauhinia from a one-woman show to a team-based business.
- On the board of The Women Entrepreneurs Network, in the role as Secretary and Treasurer.
Nicole holds a Bachelor of Adult Education, majoring in Human Resource Development, Diploma in Management, Certificate in Marketing, and Certificate in Small Business Enterprise. She is a Certified Online Business Manager and has been studying with established, and successful business and digital marketing experts since 2008. To improve her leadership skills, Nicole has worked with coaches in Hong Kong and North America since 2012.
Nicole grew up in Sydney, Australia and lived in Melbourne and Darwin, before moving to Hong Kong with her husband and her two senior cats in 2004.
Areas of Expertise
- eCourse and Online Program Development
- Project Management
- Online Business Management
Software and Systems
- Microsoft Office / G-Suite
- Xero Accounting
- Wishlist Member
- Click Funnels
The Inside Scoop:
Here’s a few things about Nicole’s life that you won’t find in her bio.
- She’s sung in the Australian Opera House – She was part of a school choir with another 80+ children from various schools in New South Wales, Australia.
- At 25 she backpacked around Europe – having always planned to travel with a friend, Nicole ended up setting off on the adventure by herself. The experience forced her to overcome her shyness and it impacted the direction of her life.
- She’s always been career driven – when she decided to change careers in her mid-20’s, she thought the best way into the training industry was to teach people how to use their computers. Nicole contacted the top 5 computer training companies in Sydney, from there she was given 3 interviews, and was offered a position during an interview. Within 2 years Nicole was teaching people to an advanced level, how to use Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access and Project.
- She’s been blogging on and off since 2004 – when Nicole moved to Hong Kong she started a blog as a way of keeping family and friends up-to-date with her settling into in Hong Kong. This led her to write about women’s empowerment and the Goddess within, and then eventually blogging for business (which she started teaching in 2007).
- She’s led an Oprah Winfrey book club – in 2008 Nicole was approached about leading an online book club for Oprah’s first webinar series for the book, A New Earth. It was through her blogging that they found her.
- She enjoys volunteer work – Nicole generally volunteers with special needs or animal rescue organisations.
- She’s a self proclaimed cat slave – She has 2 cats that she rescued from a local Thai restaurant, and she also cares for and feeds 4 semi-wild cats that spend their evenings in her garden.
Book a Discovery Call
Because we carefully tailor our services to each new client's unique needs, we intentionally take on no more than three new clients each month.
To discuss your needs and how the Bauhinia team can support you in the growth of your business, book a Discover Call with our Founder and Director, Nicole Graham.