Avoid Solopreneur Burnout – 101 Ways We Can Support You
Register below to receive our FREE report outlining the 101 ways we can support you. We’ll also keep you posted on future updates.
Marjorie May Stach supports our Client Managers.
Marjorie has an in-depth experience in web development, email management, sales funnels, and website support. Her reliability and commitment makes her an effective team member, while her proven freelancing experience allows her to work harmoniously with the team.
Marjorie started working at an early age. Initially, at Mcdonalds and then as a resume builder for a BPO company located in the Philippines. Over time, she became responsible for editing and proofreading, as well as designing resume templates.
Having discovered the opportunities to work online from home, she worked as an Executive Virtual Assistant for a BPO company based in Australia. In her role, she provided diary management, administrative support, which led to web development, and social media management. During her time with the company, Marjorie has received excellent reviews from client she worked with.
Marjorie eventually transitioned into being a freelance Virtual Assistant, gaining knowledge and experience in project management in website design and development, as well as email marketing strategy and implementation. With many experiences in the different aspect of Online Marketing, Marjorie has become capable of handling a variety of projects while maximizing different online tools and platforms. She enjoys tasks that utilise her creativity as well as her technical abilities.
Some of Marjorie’s career highlights are:
- She has built 30+ websites and layouts for business coaches and agencies
- Received 5-star feedback from clients she has worked within 5 years of her experience as a virtual assistant
- Built CRM automation and templates for big corporations
- Known for being reliable in technical web difficulties
- Optimized slow- loading page websites
Marjorie holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the STI College, Laguna Philippines. Marjorie is fondly referred to as Marj, and she lives in the Municipality of San Pedro, Philippines.
Areas of Expertise
- Website Design and Development
- Web Master and Hosting Support
- Web Project Management
- Social Media Implementation
Software and Systems
- Microsoft Office | G-Suite
- Teamwork Projects and Spaces
- WordPress | Squarespace | Wix
- Divi Theme | Enfold Theme
- WooCommerce | PayPal | Stripe
- Mailchimp | Active Campaign | Convertkit
- ClickFunnels | Leadpages | Thrive Architect
The Inside Scoop:
Here are a few things about Marjorie’s life that you won’t find in her bio.
- Marjorie is an artist. She loves to sketch faces, and during her teen years was commissioned by friends. Through watching drawing tutorials, she’s learned about the different types of pen and paper to use for drawing realistic portraits.
- She has travelled to Bali, Malaysia, and England. During her travels she enjoys trying different kinds of food. Her first stops are churches and historical places. Her bucket list is to travel around the world eating and admiring the architecture. She is always amazed at how 100+ year old churches were articulately built.
- Marjorie has a passion for helping people in need. She is currently a finance controller of a non-organizational tattoo community in the Philippines. She provides volunteer assistance in their projects for local charity events.
Book a Discovery Call
Because we carefully tailor our services to each new client's unique needs, we intentionally take on no more than three new clients each month.
To discuss your needs and how the Bauhinia team can support you in the growth of your business, book a Discover Call with our Founder and Director, Nicole Graham.