Avoid Solopreneur Burnout – 101 Ways We Can Support You
Register below to receive our FREE report outlining the 101 ways we can support you. We’ll also keep you posted on future updates.
Client Manager | Executive Assistance and Administration
An enthusiastic extrovert keen to assist however she can. Career transition from the airline industry to the corporate world. A people person, through and through.
Jane Martin supports a cross-section of entrepreneurs in a variety of industries.
With 18+ years experience is service-based roles, and a strong desire to help others achieve their business and personal goals, Jane is a natural fit for supporting our clients. Starting her career in the airline industry, Jane took the leap and moved into the corporate world, where she starting out in customer services, and worked her way up into executive assistant roles for middle managers and c-suite executives. Jane has excellent people skills, motivation and ability to problem-solve.
After having children, Jane saw an opportunity to work flexibly and at the same time, gain more exposure to different industries and working styles by taking on numerous maternity contracts in the UK and Hong Kong. With her diverse set of experience across industries and roles (personal/executive assistance, administration, and office management), Jane adapts quickly to new work and cultural environments.
She is comfortable being the go-to person for anything related to the seamless running of a professional or personal office. Jane excels in a wide array of functions from sales and customer care, to diary management, documenting office procedures, and researching solutions. There is never a task too small or too big for Jane.
A natural people person Jane’s bubbly personality shines through. She is passionate about making a significant contribution that propels her clients forward to achieve their goals. Jane is ambitious, dynamic, resourceful and energetic. As an excellent listener, Jane knows the importance of implementing plans and can be detail oriented while also managing her time and prioritising important tasks.
Some of Jane’s career highlights are:
- Recognised in the General Insurance Hall of Fame and rewarded Customer Sales Representative of the year.
- Earned the most influential career opportunities working in Finance with influential colleagues and mentors.
As a self-starter, Jane is ready to take the lead on projects and see them through to completion. She works well under pressure, within deadlines, independently or with a team. Balancing work and family is important to her.
Jane grew up in the UK and relocated with her family to Hong Kong in 2016.
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management
- Event Planning and Assistance
- Email and Calendar Management
- Travel Organisation
- Data Entry and Database Management
Software and Systems
- Microsoft Office | G-Suite
- Teamwork Projects and Spaces
- Xero Accounting
The Inside Scoop:
Here’s a few things about Jane’s life that you won’t find in her bio.
- Jane likes to stay active by running 5k on the beach most mornings, and taking part in local hiking trail runs.
- When Jane has a quiet moment she likes to read or complete puzzles and lego.
- She love to cook and as a people person, she enjoys taking time to socialise with family and friends.
- Jane likes to highlight her creative skills around Halloween and Christmas by designing her kids Halloween costumes, and decorating her house.
Curious To Know More?
To discuss your needs and how the Bauhinia team can support you in the growth of your business, organise a call with Founder and Director, Nicole Graham.