Home Personal Assistant (Flexibility is Key)
Supports a Client with their Home and Personal Administration.
Are you someone who LOVES…
- sorting receipts for data entry?
- digging into insurances, and processing insurance claims?
- keeping track of due dates?
- maintaining expenses and payables?
- organising flights, accommodation, and travel?
- managing home maintenance projects?
- caring for, and working with animals?
- managing a household?
- working with a diverse group of people?
If you answered YES to ALL the questions above, please read on!
♦ This is a unique position ♦ We are looking for someone who is mature, can support a client with their home and personal administrative tasks, as well as delegate work to a junior virtual assistant, and manage helpers and home requirements. You will be required to visit our client’s home at least once a month.
The working hours are extremely flexible, however, you may be required to connect with our client, who is currently living in the US on a weekend or very late at night, or early mornings. Currently the time difference 16 hours (1:00am HK, is 9:00am US, or 9:00am HK, is 5:00pm US). The time difference will shift to 15 hours when daylight saving ends.
This is a work from home position, therefore you’re not afraid of technology, and you have a dedicated, home office work space with an up-to-date computer and unlimited access to the Internet.
It is important to us that you are:
- structured and organised
- have an eye for the detail
- focused on solutions, not problems
- able to manage your stress levels
- helpful and kind
- fluent in English
We are passionate about supporting service-based professionals and c-suite executives to succeed in business and life. In our experience, many small business owners and c-suite executives are overwhelmed and over worked because they’re trying to ‘do it all’. We alleviate their stress by doing their business and/or personal administration work.
Our clients vary from executive coaches, management consultants, investment advisers to art curators, psychologists, and wellness centres.
Since 2007, Bauhinia Solutions has offered a range of services varying from diary and email management, data entry of expenses, organising events to posting on social media, sending newsletters and managing websites.
The foundation of the business is to offer flexible, part-time support to our clients and reflect the flexibility back to the team. The team are based in Hong Kong and the Philippines.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The work varies based on the client’s needs, therefore, you may not work every day, and then there will be days that you are busy for the whole day. You may be asked to communicate with utility providers, Insurance companies, travel agents, lawyers, real estate agents, etc.
The tasks you’ll be assign may be similiar to these:
- Sourcing providers for home maintenance in Hong Kong
- Organise flights, visas, and accommodation
- Ensure utilities and home services are renewed on time
- Ensure passports, and other legal documents are renewed on time
- Maintain the cars, along with relevant paperwork
- Monitor the expense data entry, and reconciliation of bank accounts and credit cards
- Uploading and tracking medical insurance claims
- Ensure pets are well cared for, and vet care is maintained
- Manage maintenance projects for the home
You will oversee:
- Virtual Assistant who pulls expenses from emails, and adds them into an accounting system
- Helpers who maintain the home and garden, as well as look after the pets
You will need to/be:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Self motivated and helpful
- Able to manage your time
- Communicate well at all levels in writing, via email, and over Zoom
- Professional in your online and offline communications
- Committed and reliable
- Action and detail oriented
- Confident with technology
- Problem solver and thinker
You will be required to use our internal systems, and log all your working hours for purpose of invoicing.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, communicates well, and enjoys the type of work shared above. We want you to enjoy the work, and thrive at what you do.
Contract / Remuneration
This is a contract role, and will be available for as long as the client needs support. We have been supporting client since late 2019. There are no set amount of hours per month as it will depend on the client’s support needs.
We are offering:
- $160 HKD per hour, plus travel costs
- late night calls charged at time and a half
- 5% MPF and paid annual leave
- Flexibility of working hours
To apply, please email Nicole Graham (email@example.com) your CV and tell her why you are suitable for the position, and share something about yourself on a personal level.
Please note, we will NOT discuss the position over the phone or via social media. We offer a fair recruitment process for everyone applying. If you call, you will be told to apply through the abovementioned process. If you message Nicole on social media, she will not respond.
All applications will be acknowledged and considered. Information provided by applicants is considered confidential and will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
All information provided by Bauhinia Solutions is confidential.
Applications Deadline: 27 January 2023