Have you ever written a report and afterward realised that you have mis-spelt a word throughout the document? As an example, you could have typed their instead of there. I know I have… and if you have, no fear… you do not have to manually go through the report and find each word. Microsoft Word and most other word processing software has a very helpful feature named ‘Find and Replace’.
Our computer tip is to show you how to use Find and Replace in Microsoft Word.
- Ensure that you are at the beginning of your document
- Click on the Home tab
- On the far right of the Home ribbon, click on the Replace button
- Type in the Find box, the word you wish to find
- Type in the Replace box, the word you want to add to your document
- Click on the Find Next button, then the Replace button OR Replace All
If you found this tip helpful, please let us know.
There are many ways we can assist you with your business administration or marketing needs. Feel free to schedule a call with Nicole and explore how we can support you.