In our previous Work Example post, Wonder, Lust and Itchy Feet Book Cover, we shared how we assisted our client in formatting her poetry book and created the book’s cover.
As our client was preparing for her collection of poetry, Wonder, Lust & Itchy Feet to be published, her coaching practice also grew, and she found that she had limited time to organise her book launch. As we were supporting her on a regular basis, she asked if we could assist her to coordinate the event.
Having had the privilege of being involved right from the start, we were able to take the vision our client had for her book launch and organise the event for her, without her having to get too heavily involved. Our client’s Client Manager kept her in the loop with weekly updates and always asked for her approval on all the important elements including anything financial. The project involved:
- Designing and sending her invitations, then collating all replies
- Designing the pull-up banner for the launch and subsequent readings
- Liaising with the venue and caterers, choosing the menu and bubbles
- Greeting guests and selling her book at the launch party
- Assisting on the launch party night with liaising and coordinating vendors
- Ensuring pre-orders or books ordered after the launch were sent to the relevant people
There were a number of team members involved in the whole project from an administration, design and event planning perspective.
There are many ways we can assist you with your business administration or marketing needs. Feel free to schedule a call with Nicole and explore how we can support you.