Avoid Solopreneur Burnout – 101 Ways We Can Support You
Register below to receive our FREE report outlining the 101 ways we can support you. We’ll also keep you posted on future updates.
Client Manager | HR, Administration, and Marketing Professional
Well rounded, technical and strategic thinker, with human resources and training experience. Enjoys helping clients solve problems, explore new opportunities, and generate new income streams.
Bhairavi Savani supports a cross-section of entrepreneurs in a variety of industries.
Bhairavi has well rounded experience in administration and human resources. Weird, but gloriously true, Bhairavi enjoys and executes ‘right-brain’ creative tasks with thoughtful originality while also being a ‘left-brain’ technologically savvy and detail-oriented person. She looks at all projects from a big picture perspective, and works towards the most creative, yet practical solutions.
Bhairavi’s experience in HR and Administration with broad global exposure has uniquely prepared her to efficiently and expertly support Bauhinia Solutions clients. A detail-oriented planner and organiser, Bhairavi always works toward the end goal, ensuring that business processes maximize efficiency and efficacy. As an innovative problem solver, she is keen to offer solutions and can pick up new technologies with ease.
One of Bhairavi’s key strengths is communication and interpersonal skills, so whether online or off, from emails to preparing social media content and marketing materials, she consistently strives for excellence and clarity across departments, cultures, and/or customer groups.
Some of Bhairavi’s career highlights are:
- Bhairavi started her career as an HR Assistant and quickly grew through the ranks within 2 years and where she was appointed HR Officer and then promoted to HR Business Partner.
- Involved in setting up an HR Department, creating new processes, streamlining existing ones, and eventually tasked with transitioning the HR department to a strategic business partner.
- Created and implemented many HR initiatives and SOPs which are still being used by the company.
- Awarded and recognized by the CEO and senior management team for creating and implementing online platforms for HR processes through own initiative and research.
Bhairavi earned a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) with a concentration in Managing People and Organisations, and holds a Minor in Psychology. She has worked in North America, Africa, and Asia. Bhairavi is currently studying to be a certified Xero Advisor.
Bhairavi grew up in Kenya and now lives in Hong Kong.
Areas of Expertise
- Content Editing and Writing
- Social Media Management
- Blog and Newsletter Management
- Website Design and Project Management
- Writing and Creating Sales Pages
- eCourse and Online Program Development
- Writing HR policies and procedures
- Balanced Scorecard Performance Tool
Software and Systems
- Microsoft Office | G-Suite
- Teamwork Projects and Spaces
- Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Canva | Picmonkey
- Xero Accounting
- WordPress | Divi Theme
- Wishlist Member | LearnDash
- MailChimp | Send in Blue
- Click Funnels
The Inside Scoop:
Here’s a few things about Bhairavi’s life that you won’t find in her bio.
- There are many places to call home for Bhairavi – born in India, grew up in Kenya, studied in India and Canada, as well as worked in Canada and Kenya before moving to Hong Kong.
- She is passionate about music and singing, and comes from a family of professional singers.
- She is enjoying trying her hand out at cooking and baking, and hopes to one day start her very own blog with recipes and tips!
- Bhairavi is fluent in English, Hindi, and Gujarati, with conversational skills in French.
Book a Discovery Call
Because we carefully tailor our services to each new client's unique needs, we intentionally take on no more than three new clients each month.
To discuss your needs and how the Bauhinia team can support you in the growth of your business, book a Discover Call with our Founder and Director, Nicole Graham.