Avoid Solopreneur Burnout – 101 Ways We Can Support You
Register below to receive our FREE report outlining the 101 ways we can support you. We’ll also keep you posted on future updates.
Anna supports a cross-section of entrepreneurs in the coaching and education industries.
With more than 10 years’ experience in Human Resources and Compensation/Recognition, Anna is highly experienced in researching and understanding what motivates people. She is also a qualified Counsellor, trained in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and has worked with a wide variety of clients including children with special needs.
Drawing from her past experiences, her broad knowlege of psychology and her deep understanding of ‘what makes people tick’, Anna is able to create quality social media content, design detailed social stories and seamlessly switch between the voice, tone, and banding of various clients. She is a source of knowledge and guidance for the team as a whole.
Aside from the marketing duties provided, Anna is our Project Manager at Start Smart, our website development service. Anna supports clients through their website development project, managing time frames and deadlines. She gets to know the client, and the maps out the website look and feel to align with the client’s brand. She then works closely with Marjorie ensuring the design and development of a client site is meeting not only our expectations, but also the client’s expectations.
Anna likes to understand her client’s business goals and direction. This helps her to ensure her support aligns with their goals, and ultimately, helps them grow their business to reach it’s true potential.
Some of Anna’s career highlights are:
- Completing her Masters in Counselling and going on to work within a hospital setting, private Psychology Clinic and at an Integrated School in Singapore, where she loved working with children who needed that extra helping hand.
- Project managed a redesign of a client’s website, whereby she was involved in content feedback, design direction as well as research of structure.
Anna holds a Bachelor of Science Honours in Psychology from Oxford Brookes University in the UK, and a Masters in Counselling from Swinburne University in Melbourne.
She considers herself fortunate to have work in many different roles and environments. Anna grew up in the UK, spent 8 years in Asia (Singapore and Hong Kong) and now lives in the UK.
Areas of Expertise
- Website Design and Project Management
- Creating Monthly Marketing Schedules
- Social Media Content Creation
- Blog Writing and Management
- Writing Content and Developing EDMs
Software and Systems
- Microsoft Office | G-Suite
- Teamwork Projects and Spaces
- Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Canva | Picmonkey
- Planoly | Buffer | Hootsuite
- Mailchimp | Send in Blue
- WordPress | Divi Theme
The Inside Scoop:
Here are a few things about Anna’s life that you won’t find in her bio.
- Anna volunteers at The Transforming Autism Project, a charity focusing on Early Intervention in Autism. Anna is combing her background in counselling and her social media knowledge to help out.
- Anna is exploring various ideas for a children’s book she hopes to write in the near future.
- During her time in Asia, she discovered her love of the underwater world through Scuba Diving and is always on Turtle watch!
- Anna also has a love of all things furry and from a young age was often seen on holiday trotting off to feed the stray dogs and cats (much to her parent’s dismay) and this continues today with her rather needy Hong Kong rescue dog, Holly, who now keeps her company in her office.
Book a Discovery Call
Because we carefully tailor our services to each new client's unique needs, we intentionally take on no more than three new clients each month.
To discuss your needs and how the Bauhinia team can support you in the growth of your business, book a Discover Call with our Founder and Director, Nicole Graham.