Putting an actual definition on the term administration can be difficult because as a virtual assistant, we can tackle a wide range of tasks on any given day. That’s why many of our solo business owners have a hard time articulating the kind of support they need. To help articulate the type of work our clients request from us, here are six common administration tasks we provide:
Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant
1. Email Management: Reading and responding to emails and following up with client and customers on a regular basis. We can check it as often or as little as you like.
2. Diary Management: Management of your diary to eliminate double bookings, following up on emails and scheduling appointments as they arise. Whether you need us for a limited period, or an ongoing basis, we can help.
3. Document Formatting: The presentation of your material in a professional manner, 100% aligned with your brand. From PowerPoint presentations to ebooks, and everything in between, we can showcase your professionalism and attention to detail.
4. Accounts Assistant: The issuing of invoices, tracking payments, following up on overdue accounts, entering expenses, and filing paperwork. Get organized by having your accounts up to date.
5. Project Management: Ensuring you meet your project deadline without hiccups or delay. Regardless of how long your project will take, we can ensure you achieve your goals and more.
6. Customer Services Representative: Managing emails, answering frequently asked questions, and providing further information on your business and services via email. Your customers deserve the best with swift responses and up to date information.
Of course, these are not the only services we offer, and we are more than happy to discuss your requirements in more details.
There are many ways we can assist you with your business administration or marketing needs. Feel free to schedule a call with Nicole and explore how we can support you.