Avoid Solopreneur Burnout – 101 Ways We Can Support You
Register below to receive our FREE report outlining the 101 ways we can support you. We’ll also keep you posted on future updates.
Client Manager / Admin Assistant
Stella has broad business development and operational management experience, mainly in the pharmaceutical industry and government regulatory sectors. Her experience working in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong as well as being responsible for regulatory affairs in Hong Kong, Macau and 30 other countries such as Germany, Korea, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Ecuador, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Malaysia, has given her the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people.
Being active in the pharmaceutical industry, Stella has refined her organisational skills and problem-solving abilities through organising different aspects of exhibitions and conferences from booth design and management, to speaker arrangements, logistics, and promotional materials. Stella’s warmth and attention to detail helped her thrive it the competitive pharmaceutical industry.
After working as a pharmacist, Stella discovered she enjoyed both the analytical thinking and the administrative duties that were required of her. She revels in providing quality customer services, offering solutions, and refining processes for better efficiency and effectiveness.
Stella’s Career Highlights include:
- In 2007, Stella became an registered pharmacist in Australia.
- Successfully designing, manufacturing and launching three nutraceutical products within 1.5
years, managing the product from conception to commercialization.
- Due to rapid growth of a previous company, Stella was given the opportunity to be involved in setting up the US operations, a logistic system from China to overseas clients, an ERP system and HR Systems, including MPF, Insurance etc.
Stella holds a Bachelor of Pharmacy from the Curtin University of Technology, Western Australia. Raised in Malaysia, Stella lived/worked in Australia and Singapore, before relocating to Hong Kong in 2009.
The Inside Scoop:
Here’s a few things about Stella’s life that you won’t find in her bio.
- Stella is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- She enjoys hiking, traveling, singing, baking and cooking.
- She used to play the electric organ and flute, and started at the age of 9.
Curious To Know More?
To discuss your needs and how the Bauhinia team can support you in the growth of your business, organise a call with Founder and Director, Nicole Graham.