Avoid Solopreneur Burnout – 101 Ways We Can Support You
Register below to receive our FREE report outlining the 101 ways we can support you. We’ll also keep you posted on future updates.
Genevieve Toledo-Salipan supports our Client Managers.
Genevieve has solid experience in writing, events organizing, customer support and administrative support. Her strong sense of teamwork makes her an effective team member, while her resourcefulness allows her to work independently. Tasks with a mix of administrative and creative ones best suit her.
Genevieve started working at an early age — as a community paper correspondent, an ESL tutor and venturing in the BPO industry while she was in college. She took charge of marketing and implementing branding initiatives through press releases, newsletters and other press materials, and website maintenance as a corporate communications assistant. She was also recruited to a human resource department where she further developed her interpersonal relations and a passion for providing assistance.
Leaving the corporate world, Genevieve ventured into online transcription, and transitioned to being a virtual assistant gaining knowledge and experience in social media management and online marketing.
With many experiences in different fields, Genevieve has become adaptable to different environments, industries and tools. Genevieve prides herself on the dedication to learn and execute tasks as efficiently as possible, eager to take on challenging assignments.
Some of Genevieve’s career highlights are:
- She was recruited to a correspondent for the newspaper at the age of 19, well before graduating college.
- Recognized by COO and other executives for departmental improvement, efficiency and productivity; and as a top agent when she was a Technical Support Representative.
- Managed the redesign and maintenance of a website.
Genevieve holds a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication from the University of the Cordilleras, Baguio City, Philippines. Genevieve is fondly referred to as Gen, and she lives in the Municipality of La Trinidad, Philippines.
The Inside Scoop:
- Gen belongs to the indigenous group of people, the Igorot, from the Philippines’ Cordillera region. Although no longer practiced, Igorots are known in history to be headhunters and fierce warriors.
- Still stemming from her cultural background and drawing inspiration from others, Gen is passionate about tattoos and has eight to date. Her favorite one being a koi tattoo, which in various cultures, represents determination, courage and overcoming adversity.
- She likes to spend time collecting household items, clothes, toys, books and other useful items to give to charities, orphanages, rural schools or through non-profit organizations.
Curious To Know More?
To discuss your needs and how the Bauhinia team can support you in the growth of your business, organise a call with Founder and Director, Nicole Graham.