In an earlier blog post, we shared 6 common administration 6 common administration tasks and in this post we’re sharing another 6 tasks that we often complete for our clients.
Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant
1. Organising Travel: Some of our clients work directly with travel agents, others ask us to organise with their agent, and every now and then, we’re asked to do the inital research for the best deals. To help up we generally have information such as preferred airline, travel program account number, seat and food preferences, as well as favourite hotels and pickup options.
2. Drafting Contracts/Agreements: When you’re on the go, it is easy to delegate the creation of contracts or agreements for new clients. We help clients create standard templates which makes delegation easier because once the template has been created, we fill in the blanks from the proposal and adapt accordingly.
3. Liaising with Suppliers: The term ‘supplier’ is used very broadly to cover professional services such as accountants, freelance CFO, and auditor to adhoc services such as florists, couriers, and insurance brokers. Based on our clients needs, we may be in contact with them frequently or on an as needs basis.
4. Ordering Stationery: If you are in business, there will always be a need for some stationary. Due to the types of clients we support, some of the more common stationery orders include print toners, wall size post-it notes, coloured textas or whiteboard markers, and A4 printer paper.
5. Organising Printing: Business/Name cards are probably the item we organise printing for, however, we have also worked with graphic designers to create brochures, flyers, and booklets that we’ve then organised printing for.
6. Report Generation: We collect and generate a variety of reports from tracking potential clients inquiries, to website traffic, to downloads, to how many people read the newsletter. Data is power and it can assist you in making informed decisions.
Of course, these are not the only services we offer, and we are more than happy to discuss your requirements in more details.
There are many ways we can assist you with your business administration or marketing needs. Feel free to schedule a call with Nicole and explore how we can support you.