When you’re caught up with working in and on your business it is easy to forget about an upcoming public holiday. If you’re using G-Suite or Google Calendar as your online diary, Google can add all your country holidays into your calendar very easily. In most cases, the holidays are aligned with the government issued holidays and going forward, this will ensure you do not miss the holiday.
To add the holiday calendar:
- Ensure you’re logged into your Google Calendar
- Click the gear icon on the top right corner of your Calendar account page
- From the drop-down list, click on Settings
- From the panel on the left-side of your screen, click on the down arrow for Add Calendar
- Click on Browse Calendars of Interest
- From the Regional option, find your country’s holiday calendar and tick the box beside
- Click on the back arrow next to Settings, this will return you to your calendar
You are now subscribed to that particular calendar and the holidays will automatically appear on the relevant days. You can show or hide the calendar by clicking on the coloured box beside the calendar, beneath the ‘Other Calendars’ column.
There are many ways we can assist you with your business administration or marketing needs. Feel free to schedule a call with Nicole and explore how we can support you.